Mark Kennedy & Company Accountants work with you to gain a deep understanding of your business so that we can meet your accounts preparation needs to the best of our ability. If you do not have the facilities to employ your own full-time accountant, we can help you by preparing accounts for the following categories:
- Non Profit Organisations
Once the accounts have been prepared, Mark Kennedy & Co. will provide you with comprehensive financial summaries and reports. Actual performance analysis followed by future projections can be carried out to enable you to plan. Standard accountancy practices are closely adhered to at all times.Enquire now
In recent time Company Law regulations have added numerous obligations on companies and its directors.
Mark Kennedy & Company Accountants provide the following company secretarial services:
- Annual Companies Registration Office Returns
- Preparation of Statutory Minutes
- Other Companies Registration Office Returns
- Restoration of Companies to the Register
- Monitoring of Filing Deadlines
Close monitoring of our clients Annual Return Date will be undertaken to ensure that all company secretarial obligations are being met. Notice of due company secretarial submissions will be issued accordingly.
All documentation required by the Companies Registration Office will be prepared and filed by us to ensure full regulatory compliance.Enquire now
Mark Kennedy & Company Accountants use the most up to date payroll software to ensure your payroll requirements are dealt with professionally and efficiently.
- Full payroll service available
- Assistance with revenue dealings, including initial PAYE scheme set up
- Assistance with computerised payroll systems to produce reports and payslips
Although we specialise in providing accountancy and payroll services to small to medium sized enterprise, we can cater for any size business. Mark Kennedy and Company’s payroll service complies stringently with statutory PAYE and employment laws. We provide the following payroll services:
- Payroll provided for weekly, fortnightly & monthly basis
- Payslips can be individually emailed to employees and copies of same sent to employer
- Payslips can be password protected
- Compliance with Revenue for monthly & quarterly P.30’s & annual P.35 Returns
- Calculating B.I.K, Pension Contribution & Holiday entitlements
- Guidance with WRC Inspections
As registered auditors Mark Kennedy & Company Accountants provide a comprehensive range of auditing services to enable our clients to comply with all statutory obligations and current legislation.
We ensure that our clients are aware of all auditing rules and regulations governed by such legislation. We prepare all required audit documentation as well as providing advice on any issues that may arise.
We offer a value added approach to auditing by making an independent assessment of our client accounting systems and controls, and advise them on the strengths and weaknesses of their performance.Enquire now
Mark Kennedy & Company Accountants offer a full range of taxation service including all aspects of:
- Corporation Tax
- Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
Our taxation services will assist our clients in meeting their self-assessment obligations.
We will prepare and submit all relevant tax returns on behalf of our clients, and will ensure, provided that we have been provide with all the relevant information, that they are filed within the statutory time limits. Click here for a checklist of items to be provided for income tax returns.
We provide a range of tax planning service which will benefit your business as well as complying with relevant tax laws. Our core objective is to bring our clients through the complexities of the tax system while protecting them and the wealth they have created.Enquire now
Mark Kennedy & Company Accountants offer advice to our clients on keeping their bookkeeping records up to date and precise. We will identify the required books to be kept and the most appropriate form of achieving these objectives according to your circumstances and requirements.
We provide outsourced accounting and administrative solutions which give our clients full confidence in their accounting records and more time to run their businesses. Out specialist bookkeeping teams understand our clients operations and offer the following services:
- Process core information (invoices, banking transactions etc.)
- Reconcile creditors to supplier statements
- Produce customer statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Produce aged debtor & creditor reports
- Produce sales invoices
- Prepare and submit all tax returns (VAT, PAYE, PRSI & RCT)